Complete your personal information

  1. Scan or take a sharp photo of your ID. Please remember to take a copy of the reverse side of your personal identity card as well.
  2. Complete the form with your personal information and attach the copy.
  3. Attach proof of residence from people who live in Finland but are not citizens of any Nordic or EU/EEA country.

Frequently asked questions