Even large numbers of invoices can be processed quickly, affordably and without effort. You can send the invoices to be paid directly from your accounts payable system, or you can send individual invoices from outside of the system.
- Spend less time working and speed up the processing of payments
- Lower service fees than with other means of payment
- More efficient cash management means cost savings
- You can send payments to the accounts of all banks in one go.
- The payments are created in the accounts payable system and sent to the bank with a bank connection program or using Business Online, the online banking solution for businesses.
- Same-day payments can be sent up to 15:00.
- Invoices can be sent 365 days before the date of debit.
- Urgent payment orders can be sent between 7:00 and 16:15.
- Payments can also be sent as money orders based on the beneficiary’s name and address if you do not know the beneficiary’s bank account details.
- An itemisation of paid invoices is shown on the account statement on the payment date.