Will Brexit affect my banking services?
The Brexit transition period ends on 31 December 2020 and with it the free provision of financial services between the UK and the EU. This means that we will then no longer be able to offer you all our banking services since you live in the UK.
Services that will end in their present form
Once the transition period ends on 31 December 2020, we will no longer be able to provide you with all our services as now. The following changes will enter into force during February 2021
- Your credit card agreement will be terminated and you will no longer be able to use your card for payment. You can order a Mastercard debit card to be linked to your bank account.
- Your possibilities to buy investments such as stocks or fund units will be restricted. You will still be able to safekeep and sell your securities, but we will no longer be able to provide you with investment advice.
- Your consumer loan agreement will be terminated and you will no longer be able to use the credit facility.
- The overdraft facility linked to your account will be terminated and you will no longer be able to use the overdraft.
Services that will remain unchanged
As far as we are currently aware, you can continue using the following services also after the end of the transition period
- You will still be able to use your current account to manage your everyday money matters and you will still be able keep your funds in your savings account.
- You will be able to use your Debit card to pay for purchases and shop online around the world direct from your account. You will also be able to withdraw cash from ATMs.
- You can manage your banking securely in Mobile and eBanking services. In addition, you can discuss your own banking with our experts.
- Your current housing loan and one-time loan will continue as earlier.
We are pleased to help you in questions relating to your banking services.
You can contact us by phone on +358 200 25883 (local/mobile network charge) weekdays 9-16 (EET).
You can also email a request for us to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you as soon as we can.